Nestled in the Bitterroot Mountains in the Idaho Panhandle, Kellogg has many outdoor activities fit for any vacationer.
There are endless activities, ranging from ATV-friendly areas to hunting, fishing, skiing, biking, hiking and much more that can all be found in or near Kellogg!
This gem of Silver Valley even has the longest gondala in the world at 3.1 miles. Come visit in the winter or the summer for a full outdoor experience.
- Luxurious lodges, cabins and condominiums
- Many with expansive views
- Room to spread out with family & friends
- Fantastic locations
- Easy to find, with easy free parking
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils
- Many with hot tubs, cable & internet
- Some units are Pet Friendly
- Superior hospitality quality housekeeping
- Attentive local managers and customer service
- Affordable rates and frequent discounts
- Longer stays are cheaper per night
- Book online 24/7 or phone for personal assistance
Staying in a private vacation rental home beats a small hotel room everytime. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. We offer quality homes, in great locations and plenty of personal service. Call today to get the best selection.
- Address: PO Box 8 Coeur d'Alene ID 98816 USA
- Hours: Phones 9am-7pm Everyday
- Phone: 208-817-0500
- Fax: 888-628-0839
- Website: NoahKellogg.com
- Call us: 208-471-8484