Settler Log Cabin
Some dream of secluded vacations, others want to be amidst the hustle and bustle. The Settler Log Cabin allows for both – you’ll be secluded in the woods, but also the closest to the lodge in case you want to dive right into the amenities that the ranch has to offer.
With country themed decorations, you’re sure to feel cozy and comfortable in the Settler Log Cabin.
Settler Log Cabin
This cabin is equipped with enough space for 6 total people.
The first floor has a private one bedroom that holds a queen sized bed while the upstairs loft is open, but it has another queen sized bed and two twins too.
Bring the whole family or a big group of friends, really anyone who’s looking to step back in to the wild, wild, west.
Our Settler Log Cabin provides a kitchen space and a dining table with chairs as well. We stock it with all of the basics needed for you to cook a meal. All you have to do, is bring the food!
Make use of the free standing wood stove that is right in the cabin. We provide wood and kindling so that you can keep cozy during the colder months or throw something in there to cook!
Western Pleasure Ranch
While each of our units here at Western Pleasure are a pleasure in itself, we do have a few onsite amenities that will surely make your stay more enjoyable.
Out on the wrap around deck is our hot tub that is open year-round. We put chairs nearby it so that others can visit with you while you soak up. Enjoy that fresh, crisp air while staring off into the mountain views. It’s hard to beat that.
The recreational room is available downstairs for a movie favorite, a round of pool or playing at the foosball table. Kickback in the cozy sofas and watch a John Wayne classic, or cheer on your family while they battle it out in a game.
The great room and lodge loft act as similar spaces, as they’re perfect for kicking back and lounging around on your down time. They both have comfy sofas to relax in and tables with chairs for a bite to eat or a meeting!
The great room is decorated with mounted wildlife from the area and it offers a fire place to stay warm in front of. If you want natural light and some peace and quiet, the loft might be a better option.
During the Summer, please consider that the rates don’t include horse riding, but they can be added for an additional cost. (Beginners can even give it a shot!) Summer rates, do however include meals, the actual lodging, ranch activities/amenities and evening entertainment.
The month of September is special for Western Pleasure! We offer Adults only week packages that are perfect for romantic getaways or celebrations of special occasions.
During the colder months of Winter, keep in mind that our rooms include bed and breakfast, but our cabin units don’t include meals. Meals can be arranged for an additional fee, if this is desired.
There won’t be any horseback riding if there is snow during the Winter months. Sleigh rides are offered around the ranch during the Winter and even rides to get a Christmas tree too.
There are numerous trails all around the ranch that are perfect for cross country skiing and snowshoeing too. Make sure to bring your own gear!
Western Pleasure Ranch also offers private events, meetings, weddings and other celebrations too.
Sandpoint is home to so many adventures awaiting you and your family. Just 15 miles north of Western Pleasure, you can find much more to dive into.
In the Winter, ski the slopes – the views will be snow covered and gorgeous. Bring your sled because the kids will love sledding down hill.
Schweitzer Skiing packages offer shuttle rides if skiing. Snowmobiling packages are popular too.
There are many bike and hiking trails all around the lake and nearby mountain ranges that will provide scenic views of the beautiful Idaho.
There is horseback riding, brewery & wine tours, airplane tours and boating too.
Visit the museums or the fine dining restaurants where you’ll get a taste of what Sandpoint is all about.
The Sandpointers Promise
Here at Sandpointer Vacation Rentals, we vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your visit to our home. We have onsite property management that are available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Dogs Allowed
- Hot Tub
- Wood Fireplace (Seasonal)
- Pet Friendly Property
- Ski Area
- Starry Starry Nights
- Family Friendly
- Foosball Table
- Resort Hot Tub
- Pool Table
- Sleigh Rides
- Snow Shoeing
- Resort Fire Pit
- Horseback Riding
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Name: Settler Log Cabin
- Status: Active
- Type: Cabin
- Country: United States
- State: Idaho
- Destination: Sandpoint Lake Pend Orielle
- Location: Sandpoint
- Complex: Western Pleasure Guest Ranch
- View: Full Forest View
- Internet: Yes
- Hot Tub: Yes
- Floors: 2
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: QQTT
- Bunks: No
- Lofts: 1
- Baths: 1
- Normal Occupancy: 4
- Sleeps: 5
- Max Occupancy: 6
- Parking: 2
- Pets: Dogs
- Checkin: 03:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: Sandpointers.com
- Manager: Sunspot Vacation Rentals Network, Inc.
- Child Friendly Complex
- Art décor Unit
- Wood Fireplace (Seasonal) Unit
- Outdoor Furniture Unit
- Hairdryer Unit
- Heating & Air Conditioning Unit
- Full Kitchen Unit
- Nightstand Unit
- Events Allowed Complex
- Ceiling Fans Unit
- Alarm Clock Unit
- Single Car Parking Unit
- Minimum Rental Age is 25 Unit
- No Smoking Unit
- Wood stove Unit
- Pet Friendly Property Unit
- All Dogs Allowed Unit
- Forced Air Electric Heating Unit
- Ski Area Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Rural Area Complex
- Ski Resort Area, 41 to 50 Miles
- Mountain Area Complex
- Full Forest View Complex
- Partial Mountain View Complex
- Full Resort View Complex
- Starry Starry Nights Unit
- Dining Area Unit
- Refrigerator - Freezer Unit
- Electric Stove Unit
- Toaster Unit
- Oven Unit
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Cooking Range Unit
- Refrigerator Unit
- Coffeemaker Unit
- Cooking Wares Unit
- Basic Soaps Unit
- Cleaning at Departure Unit
- All Linens Provided Unit
- On Site Manager Complex
- Free Parking Complex
- Family Friendly Complex
- Wheelchair Inaccessible Complex
- Kitchen Table Unit
- Telephone in Building Lobby Complex
- Coin Operated Clothes Dryers Complex
- Coin Operated Clothes Washer Complex
- Pharmacy Area, 8 Miles
- Post Office Area, 8 Miles
- Unreliable Mobile Phone Coverage Unit
- Hospital Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Front Desk open business hours Complex
- Coffee Shop Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Full Service Restaurants Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Convenience Store Area, 8 Miles
- Grocery Store Area, 8 Miles
- Small Plane Airport Area, 8 Miles
- ATM Machine Area, 8 Miles
- Banking Area, 8 Miles
- DVD Player Complex
- Cable TV Basic Channels Complex
- Video Rentals Complex
- Book Library Complex
- Piano Complex
- Radio Complex
- VCR Player Complex
- Board Games Complex
- Pool Table Complex
- Game Room Complex
- Foosball Table Complex
- Baskeball Games Complex
- Playground Complex
- Recreation Room Complex
- Resort Hot Tub Complex
- Moive Theatres Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Charter Fishing Area
- Boat Tours Area
- Sledding Area Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Wood & Kindling Unit
- Hiking Trails Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Big Game Hunting Area, 5 Miles
- Bird Hunting Area, 5 Miles
- Birding Area
- Resort Fire Pit Complex
- Sleigh Rides Complex
- Rental Bikes Complex
- Snow Shoeing Complex
- Kayak Rentals Area
- Power Boat Rentals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Row Boat Rentals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- High Speed Wireless Internet Complex
- Hiking Area
- Horse Shoes Complex
- Horseback Riding Complex
- Freshwater Fishing Area, 7 Miles
- Golf Courses Area, 8 Miles
- Mountain Biking Trails Area
- Bowling Alley Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Basketball Court Complex
- Cross Country Skiing Complex
- Whitewater Rafting Area
- Downhill Skiing Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Water Skiing Area, 8 Miles
- Snowmobile Trails Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Lake Swimming Area, 5 Miles
- Snowboarding Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Farm Stores Area, 5 Miles
- Movie Theatre Area, 8 Miles
- Wildlife Viewing Complex
- Wineries Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Tavern Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Museums Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Scenic Driving Area
- Churches Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Public Parks Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Airport Area, 50 Miles or more
- Bar Area, 8 Miles
- Ski Area, 10 to 15 Miles
Your properties are certainly a keeper
I really meant to email you right after our stay but got real busy with Christmas and all, then promptly forgot until now. I want to thank you very much for your fabulous accommodations. My family and I had such a wonderful time. Your propertie...
Your accommodations are great!
Three generations have vacation from Canada, NYC, DC to West Canada, Washington State, California to Florida (a lot)and guess what - this has been the best ever! Your accommodations are great - love 3 bathrooms & compound. We came for the beaches...
You made our stay so easy & enjoyable.
You made our stay so easy & enjoyable. Didn’t have to think about what we need - because you already thought about it for us.
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw Settler Log Cabin Cabin (1144) on HaydenLakers.com