We all love our Grandpa’s too! This lower level unit is right next to Grandma’s room, so you’ll be close enough. This east facing unit has you situated to wake up to views of the woods and the grassy lawn.
This one bedroom unit is located on the upper level of the grand lodge here at Western Pleasure Ranch. It holds a queen sized bed a full sized bed too, enough room for a total of 4 people.
You’ll feel peacefully tucked away in Grandpa’s Room, it’s the perfect spot for a family getaway or just the chance to take a vacation at a western ranch.
This unit has one full bathroom that is stocked with fresh towels and linens. Our bedding and linens are cleaned to the highest standard. The beds are quilted with country feeling, hand made quilts that will surely remind you of your loving grandparents.
We offer free WiFi, because even if you want to vacate to that western lifestyle for the weekend, we know it’s hard to go without that internet connection!
Western Pleasure Ranch
While each of our units here at Western Pleasure are a pleasure in itself, we do have a few onsite amenities that will surely make your stay more enjoyable.
Out on the wrap around deck is our hot tub that is open year-round. We put chairs nearby it so that others can visit with you while you soak up. Enjoy that fresh, crisp air while staring off into the mountain views. It’s hard to beat that.
The recreational room is available downstairs for a movie favorite, a round of pool or playing at the foosball table. Kickback in the cozy sofas and watch a John Wayne classic, or cheer on your family while they battle it out in a game.
The great room and lodge loft act as similar spaces, as they’re perfect for kicking back and lounging around on your down time. They both have comfy sofas to relax in and tables with chairs for a bite to eat or a meeting!
The great room is decorated with mounted wildlife from the area and it offers a fire place to stay warm in front of. If you want natural light and some peace and quiet, the loft might be a better option.
During the Summer, please consider that the rates don’t include horse riding, but they can be added for an additional cost. (Beginners can even give it a shot!) Summer rates, do however include meals, the actual lodging, ranch activities/amenities and evening entertainment.
The month of September is special for Western Pleasure! We offer Adults only week packages that are perfect for romantic getaways or celebrations of special occasions.
During the colder months of Winter, keep in mind that our rooms include bed and breakfast, but our cabin units don’t include meals. Meals can be arranged for an additional fee, if this is desired.
There won’t be any horseback riding if there is snow during the Winter months.
Sleigh rides are offered around the ranch during the Winter and even rides to get a Christmas tree too.
There are numerous trails all around the ranch that are perfect for cross country skiing and snowshoeing too. Make sure to bring your own gear!
Western Pleasure Ranch also offers private events, meetings, weddings and other celebrations too.
Sandpoint is home to so many adventures awaiting you and your family. Just 15 miles north of Western Pleasure, you can find much more to dive into.
In the Winter, ski the slopes – the views will be snow covered and gorgeous. Bring your sled because the kids will love sledding down hill.
Schweitzer Skiing packages offer shuttle rides if skiing. Snowmobiling packages are popular too.
There are many bike and hiking trails all around the lake and nearby mountain ranges that will provide scenic views of the beautiful Idaho.
There is horseback riding, brewery & wine tours, airplane tours and boating too.
Visit the museums or the fine dining restaurants where you’ll get a taste of what Sandpoint is all about.
The Sandpointers Promise
Here at Sandpointer Vacation Rentals, we vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your visit to our home. We have onsite property management that are available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Hot Tub
- Ski Area
- Starry Starry Nights
- Foosball Table
- Resort Hot Tub
- Recreation Room
- Pool Table
- Snow Shoeing
- Sleigh Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Cross Country Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Name: Grandpa's Room
- Status: Active
- Type: American room
- Country: United States
- State: Idaho
- Destination: Sandpoint Lake Pend Orielle
- Location: Sandpoint
- Complex: Western Pleasure Guest Ranch
- Setting: Mountain Resort
- View: Full Forest View
- Internet: Yes
- Hot Tub: Yes
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: QF
- Bunks: No
- Baths: 1
- Normal Occupancy: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- Max Occupancy: 4
- Parking: 1
- Pets: None
- Checkin: 03:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: Sandpointers.com
- Manager: Sunspots Sandpointers
- Hairdryer Unit
- Minimum Rental Age is 25 Unit
- Single Car Parking Unit
- No Smoking Unit
- No Pets Allowed Unit
- Child Friendly Complex
- Mountain Area Area
- Ski Area Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Ski Resort Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Full Forest View Unit
- Starry Starry Nights Unit
- All Linens Provided Unit
- Cleaning at Departure Unit
- Coin Operated Clothes Dryers Complex
- Coin Operated Clothes Washer Complex
- Pharmacy Area, 8 Miles
- Post Office Area, 8 Miles
- Unreliable Mobile Phone Coverage Unit
- 24 Hour Assistance Complex
- Coffee Shop Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Full Service Restaurants Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Convenience Store Area, 8 Miles
- Grocery Store Area, 8 Miles
- Hospital Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Front Desk open business hours Complex
- Small Plane Airport Area, 8 Miles
- ATM Machine Area, 8 Miles
- Banking Area, 8 Miles
- Game Room Complex
- Playground Complex
- Resort Hot Tub Complex
- Pool Table Complex
- Recreation Room Complex
- Foosball Table Complex
- Moive Theatres Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Sleigh Rides Complex
- Sledding Area Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Kayak Rentals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Snow Shoeing Complex
- Big Game Hunting Area, 5 Miles
- Bird Hunting Area, 5 Miles
- Hiking Trails Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Rental Bikes Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Birding Area
- Power Boat Rentals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Row Boat Rentals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- High Speed Wireless Internet Unit
- Horse Shoes Complex
- Horseback Riding Complex
- Hiking Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Whitewater Rafting Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Basketball Court Complex
- Bowling Alley Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Mountain Biking Trails Area
- Snowboarding Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Cross Country Skiing Complex
- Downhill Skiing Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Water Skiing Area, 8 Miles
- Lake Swimming Area, 5 Miles
- Snowmobile Trails Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Tavern Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Farm Stores Area, 5 Miles
- Movie Theatre Area, 8 Miles
- Wildlife Viewing Complex
- Wineries Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Scenic Driving Area
- Churches Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Museums Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Bar Area, 8 Miles
- Ski Area, 10 to 15 Miles
Your properties are certainly a keeper
I really meant to email you right after our stay but got real busy with Christmas and all, then promptly forgot until now. I want to thank you very much for your fabulous accommodations. My family and I had such a wonderful time. Your propertie...
Your accommodations are great!
Three generations have vacation from Canada, NYC, DC to West Canada, Washington State, California to Florida (a lot)and guess what - this has been the best ever! Your accommodations are great - love 3 bathrooms & compound. We came for the beaches...
You made our stay so easy & enjoyable.
You made our stay so easy & enjoyable. Didn’t have to think about what we need - because you already thought about it for us.
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw Grandpa's Room American room (1152) on HaydenLakers.com